Dry Eye Diagnosis and Treatment
A common and frequently diagnosed condition, dry eye syndrome is essentially the eye’s inability to produce enough moisture to maintain comfort during normal, everyday activities. If you experience light sensitivity, irritation, burning or blurred vision you may be exhibiting symptoms of dry eye. While many people experience these symptoms on occasion, those who have any of these irritations on a regular basis may have what is considered chronic dry eye.
If you are experiencing any of these symptoms on a regular basis, it may benefit you to talk to Dr. Justin Rowe here at McCall Eye Care. McCall Eye Care can help identify the best treatment so you can find relief from chronic dry eye.
- Burning, scratchy feeling in your eyes
- Mucus that forms in or around the eye
- Sensitivity and irritation in windy or smoky conditions
- Intermittent blurring or fluctuating vision
- Tired eyes that feel overworked
- Sensitivity to bright light or outdoor environments
- Constant feeling that there is something in your eye
- Inability to comfortably wear contact lenses
We want to help you have the best vision possible and we’ve worked to bring the most advanced vision correction and care options available anywhere, right here to McCall.